Latest News

All the latest goings-on from Rough Lee Home

22nd December 2020

Our new Log Cabin!

Our brand new log cabin, the residents can finally have visits from their loved ones just in time for Christmas. It has been made possible with donations from family members.
13th November 2020

Thanks To Our Amazing Staff

Grenville thanking all the staff for all their hard work through Covid-19. He gave them a certificate of appreciation and some chocolates. What a lovely thought.
17th September 2020

Covid 19 Visitors Announcement

11th September 2020 We are pleased to announce that we are able to have visitors in the home.Our first priority must remain the safety of residents, colleagues and visitors in our home and with this […]
13th February 2020

5 Stars For Our Environmental Health Inspection!

We had our environmental health inspection yesterday by food standards agency and scored an amazing 5 stars! We’re so proud of our achievement and would like to give compliments to our super Chef Sara Dowling […]
13th February 2020

Staff and Residents visit Towneley Park

 I was proud to be part of the changing places for the disabled in Townly park Burnley. Andrea Buckley Rough Lee Home Registered Manager A new changing and toilet facility has been installed in Towneley […]
27th January 2020

Its all ‘GOOD’ with latest CQC Inspection Report

Our recent good news has been written about in the Lacashire Telegraph! Rough Lee Home in Accrington was visited by inspectors unplanned in November and was given an all round rating of good across the board. The […]
7th January 2020

Christmas Time at Rough Lee Home

Our lovely residents enjoying Christmas dinner with their families.
19th November 2019

Fantastic Fireworks, Family & Friends

A few shots from our firework display last night. Potato pie supper made by our chef Sara Dowling went down very well with everyone. An excellent firework display. Big thanks to all family and friends […]
5th November 2019

Our residents proud to have received their fire safety certificates

Big well done to all our residences who received their fire safety certificates.